letter to H.
Dear You,
Hi. It's Me.
How are you?
I presume you'll say "fine." That's what everyone says.
But are you really "fine"? What a depressing place to be.
Just fine.
Not good enough to be "good".
Not bad enough to do something about it and make things better.
Just... fine.
Anyone who is really just "fine" isn't actually "fine" at all, are they?
Especially not You. You know it better.
You have ears right next to your mouth, you know. You can hear yourself speak. Hearing yourself say these things is just You telling Me that "fine" is all we get to be.
Hi. It's Me.
How are you?
I presume you'll say "fine." That's what everyone says.
But are you really "fine"? What a depressing place to be.
Just fine.
Not good enough to be "good".
Not bad enough to do something about it and make things better.
Just... fine.
Anyone who is really just "fine" isn't actually "fine" at all, are they?
Especially not You. You know it better.
You have ears right next to your mouth, you know. You can hear yourself speak. Hearing yourself say these things is just You telling Me that "fine" is all we get to be.
I don't know about you, You, but I would rather be something that is not the emotional equivalent to beige.
Every time you say "I'm fine," that's all you are letting yourself be.
But you're not fine.
You're much better.
Did you forget?
You seem to have forgotten lately.
What happened?
It's not that bad, is it? No.
Take it from Me. I know what's best for You to make You FINE.
XOXO
Me
Every time you say "I'm fine," that's all you are letting yourself be.
But you're not fine.
You're much better.
Did you forget?
You seem to have forgotten lately.
What happened?
It's not that bad, is it? No.
Take it from Me. I know what's best for You to make You FINE.
XOXO
Me
1 комментарий:
Оne ear?
Отправить комментарий