We rocked the night!
Вчера мы отменно повеселились.
We rocked the stage with a 30-min gig at The Skylounge club on the roof of the Science Academy.
Then again on stage when I was awarded with The Golden Brains Award as The Symbol of the Time!!!!! (all those faggots who think I'm gonna make a laugh at it and shit it off! I take it seriously and fuck you all!)
And then again when straight from the roof of the Academy we dipped into the dirty Moscow night in company of young and stimulating fellows...
Life is on! We are bona fide travellers!
We rocked the stage with a 30-min gig at The Skylounge club on the roof of the Science Academy.
Then again on stage when I was awarded with The Golden Brains Award as The Symbol of the Time!!!!! (all those faggots who think I'm gonna make a laugh at it and shit it off! I take it seriously and fuck you all!)
And then again when straight from the roof of the Academy we dipped into the dirty Moscow night in company of young and stimulating fellows...
Life is on! We are bona fide travellers!
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий