Shitting Queen Confessions online
Вы читаете персональный блог Мадонны? Нет? Тогда вы просто скучно живете.
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Everything I do is a work of art!
Some people are just blessed! I am one of those people. I can't even take a good crap without it being "art!" Does this not look like an "M" to you guys?!! This is what I call talent! I couldn't believe it when I looked down and saw this! I'm amazing!Update: I just wanted to let you know that this is a joke. A fan sent this image to me and I thought it was funny. Thanks, Chris!
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
A Confession: Shock to the System
I love performing for the fans, but I am so glad the tour is over! I get so nervous before each concert. It does something to my system and I can't stop shitting! I am serious. I don't know why it happens, but at least now you know why some days the concert started a little later than others! I am human after all! One night in Russia, especially I was on my "throne" for 45 minutes before the show!
posted by M @ 9/26/2006 28 comments
И ДАЛЕЕ КОММЕНТАРИЙ ИЗ РОССИИ:
Nigelist said...
MAD....! My Goodness, that is ssso fucking funny! If we only knew! We were waiting for the Moscow show begins for almost 1,5 hour and it's all because you were on your "throne"! Well, I have nothing against it, but the voice at the stadium should warn us though, something like that: "Dear fans, we are sorry for the late beginning but your Queen is shiting. Please have a rest and relax for an hour." Then it wouldn't be a problem. At least I would have had time for shiting too, but I didn't want to miss your entrance...
;)
D.
ЗДЕСЬ БОЛЬШЕ :
www.madonnasthoughts.blogspot.com
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий