18 ноября 2006 г.

Attaboy!

Ola, boys and girls! I didn' blog these days because I was extremely busy with some urgent stuff invaded my routine which - you know this - I appreciate a lot.

Since I've received a lot of complaints from you, my dearest amigos, about this insufferable absence, and particularly about my "is-it-me-who-looks-like-a-mobster?" face that I presented you after the BLITZ I had happened to trap in some days ago (some of my lovely girls didn't really enjoy that sweetie, cutie and simultaneously charismatic face - but I must tell you seriously now that this is what makes me really strong - I'm full of self-irony and can easily mock at myself and I'm not afraid to look ugly or ridiculous since I know the score! - you know what I mean, you silly cows?) , after all this I must please you with the whole bunch of my recent portraits - taken in different spots of Rio - and tell you again & again: HERE I AM! AS LARGE AS LIFE! IN ALL MY GREATEST GLORY! YOUNG - CUTE - BRAVE - ALIVE & KICKING - CLEVER COOKIE - PLEASED AS PUNCH - ATTABOY! And, please, remember: you are always on my mind!

Комментариев нет: