Под конец года. Восемь
Даниэла, моя первая бразильская подружка, соседка по первой квартире, та самая, что не дала умереть мне с голоду, навсегда покинула Чудесный Город ради новой семейной жизни в Лос-Анджелосе.Дэнни провела детство и юность в фавеле. Отец спился и умер, мать сошла с ума и умерла в сумасшедшем доме. Дэнни осталась с сестрой и братом, которых надо было кормить. Дэнни подалась в проститутки и обслуживала приезжих гринго. Потом появился Джейд из Америки, сначала просто платил, потом влюбился. Через 8 месяцев переписки сделал предложение. Я познакомился с Дэнни, когда она ждала американскую визу невесты. Позавчера Дэнни улетела рейсом American Airlines в Калифорнию, чтобы встретить свое первое американское Рождество. В январе у нее и Джейда свадьба.
Дэнни всегда жалела, что не может читать мой блог. Здесь я хочу сделать ей приятное - написать пару строк на языке ее новой земли.
/
Danny, my dear Brasileira,
Hope you arrived safely and had a wonderful Christmas with your new family. I wish we hadn't found time for the farewell party here but maybe that's all to the good. Sometimes the words - no matter how sincere they sound - can not deliver the true feelings that come out from the bottom of our hearts. Sometimes words mean absolutely nothing.
I don't need to say words to make you know how much I love you and how much I value your help and care that you've generously given to me here, in your country, in this beautiful land which I chose to live and you chose to drift out.
All the changes in our lives are like blood transfusion - they refresh our feelings, forces and hopes. You are at the beginning of your new life with your dearest lover and you face the whole happy future that now belongs to you.
I wish you all your dreams come true, my dear Danny. I know, you'll make a good wife and a careful mother. And I know that one day you'll come back here and stay at the Caesar Park Hotel Imperial Suite and maybe you'll even find me somewhere around, laying lazy on the beach, sipping the caipirinha and we'll both remember that bloody rainy night outside Rio and your raincoat which you gave me to muffle my foot to keep them dry. I don't know why but I was happy there, in that nasty night.
I think you know the secret how to make people around you happy. Happy Jade! Happy you!
You'll be always in my heart!
Igor.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий