Под конец года. Шесть
Представитель Air France в Рио де Жанейро Марсель Чепман, тот самый, который поменял мой билет, но не выписал новый бланк, прислал поздравление к Рождеству. Кто понимает английский, тот оценит, остальным достаточно посмотреть на фото Марселя, чтобы понять, что французским воздушным флотом в Бразилии командует настоящий флибустьер.
Hi y'all!!!Another year is over and here we are again, some people richer, other not that much and other really screwed, but the most important is the fact that if you are reading this it's because you are at least alive!
Well, good or bad, we have lived throughout the year and I really hope that you have at least one single good memory of this past year and I hope the bad memories didn't make roots of hate or anger in yer hearts. To transform is necessary (I have learned that with a travestite, well, she was damn right!), transform the bad into good with a burst out laugh (don't forget life brings you the same you give her, it is not like those airport shops that don't have change available and they throw you line like this: "-Sir, can I give yer change in voucher?"), if you smash yer buttocks on the floor, just look around and instead blaming the world, burst out laughing and say something refined to help the occasion like: "Oh fuck, my arse is flat now! Hahahahaahaha".
I wish you all a very nice xmas and blasting 2007 full of joy and if tears come on the way, never mind! (well, if Audrey Hepburn and Marylin Monroe ever cried once in their lifetimes, who do you think you are to save yer tears? Wake up and smell the coffee!)
The most important is that you have a xmas with a lot of peaCOCK and you listen to the angels play their HORNS for 2007.
Kisses on yer hearts!
You all deserve the best.
Marcel
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий